Monday 4 December 2006

World news and it's sad reflections.

Recent news has been pretty dismal. We had a blackhawk fall off of the Kanimbla, some anti-progress dullards up in Toowoomba complaining about having to vote in a refferendum and Hizbulla are trying to force a democratically elected government to do what their little political group wants. Granted that the last one was in another country, but I like to think that since we're all supposedly part of this "human race" thing that it still deserves to be mentioned. I've never been to confidant in humanity anyhow, so I'm not all that shocked.

That aside, all the news worth seeing is usually posted up on Fark so I don't need to tell you about it. I'm not sure why I decided to mention all this, I just thought that I may as well post up something at least a little interesting. Won't happen again I promise. Either way, it's a step towards showing you all just how messed up humanity can be. I guess that the blackhawk thing was more of an accident, but even so, how do you miss the Kanimbla with a blackhawk?

I'm sure that at some point we'll either destroy ourselves (be it through wrecking the planet, war or some completely half-brained experiment involving time travel and the goal of creating a utopian sosiety) or we'll finally realise that logic and common sense are the real things that we need to work towards. Untill then, I'm most likely going to continue to point out what I think is wrong with the world. Should be a wild ride for someone I'm sure.

As an after-thought, I thought this was interesting. The link popped up on my g-mail account and I thought I'd share as it confuses me a little. I like the end result, but am amazed that it happened at the same time. Here's the image, click it for the link:


-Salem

Today's random link: Weapons that don't exist but should

No comments: