Friday 15 December 2006

Sealab 2021

My first encounter with 'Sealab 2021' came in the form of 'In The Closet'. It was the first episode of season 2 and it's still one of my all time faves. I was pretty well hooked after that and I don't think that I've managed to not mention it on whatever website I happen to frequent. The hardest part about being a Sealab fan in Australia though is that we didn't get the DVD release. On the upside, I did manage to buy myself a Captain Murphy shirt with his famous "Fignuts!" line on it.

Either way, I've managed to get hold of the first seasons worth of episodes and will be burning them to DVD tonight. As soon as I can get my hands on the real deal, I will, but untill then my own dodgey knock-off is going to have to do. Seasons 2 through 5 are still on my list but shoud be done soon. Huzzah!

The main reason I'm mentioning all this is because I can. Plus, I wanted to post up some Sealab pics and now I have a great excuse.

From left to right: Dr. Quentin Q. Quinn, Debbie DuPree, Captain Hazel Hank Murphy, Marco and Derek Stormy Waters. Yep, that's their names. Nope, Marco doesn't have any other names.
Kinda like 'Prince'. I should mention that Jodene Sparks is missing from this picture :(


Ahh Bucket-Head Wendy, will you ever stop luring sailors with your irresistable siren song so you can shanghi them? I sure hope not.

And that right there is comedy gold.

-Salem

Did you know the average fish contains as much mercury as a rectal thermometer? Would you eat a rectal thermometer? I would. Ahh mercury, sweetest of all the transition metals...

No comments: