Wednesday 20 December 2006

Last day

Well this is officially my last day in the office. From here, I hope to get a job at Gametraders and write a book in my spare time. Perhaps I should be a little more worried, but I'm not. I guess that we'll have to wait and see how things pan out. With any luck, by the end of January I'll have a staff discount on games and at least the first chapter of a book written. I'll keep you updated on that as I'm certain that my life is vastly more important than anyone else's and that's why you need to come here and read about it.

That's what having a blog means right?

-Salem

Don't argue with me over these things. There are vastly more important arguements than yours that need to be made and without which, the world could be forced to it's knees.

8 comments:

Frejak said...

Well done Salem!
I'm in an optimist mood today so don't get to weirded out.
Let me know when you want your first I don't have to go to work today coffee and I'll be there.
Maybe with bells on but I doubt it as I don't think I have any bells at the moment.

Salem said...

Well, I'm all of a sudden very free tomorow. I have one small appointment at around 11:30am, but that's it for the day. I would like to finish out my solstice shopping though, so I suppose we could meet up around 12:30-ish for coffee and move straight on to the spending of all my moneys.

[insert sound of tennis ball being hit here]

Back to you Frejak :)

Frejak said...

12:30ish sounds like a plan to me, and I'm always up for helping others spend money. *grin*
Could be a good excuse for some havock making.

Salem said...

Well I'll have a wicked cool new hair cut so if we do anything too crazy, nobody will recognise me straight away... I hope.

Kahn said...

lolers, good luck with GameTraders, bring on the retail!!!

As for the book when you characterise me (and lets face it why wouldn't you, I rock!) make sure you use the young Kahn.

BTW to you all, i'm finishing up on Friday around 12:00, so if you feel like coming in to the city for lunch feel free.

Salem said...

The young you huh? Ok, I can do that. Though I was planning to use the kick-ass fantasy version of you ;)

As for lunch, as long as there isn't a nasty bout of 'world destuction', my own untimely death or an important job interview that would hamper me, I'll be there.

Kahn said...

The young me is the kick ass fantasy version, I could fly you know, and I didn't even have to join scientology to do it!

Salem said...

Me personally, I wouldn't want to write in the younger me. While I was very kick-ass when I was younger, my super cool ninja skills have been getting better with age.

If I did a little bit of work, I think I could get myself almost back to being as fit as I was when I was 18 but now I'd have 'leet ninja skills to go with it! How cool would that be?