Tuesday 5 December 2006

Dear, sweet, ZOMBIE Jesus!

You know when you see way to many posts in quick sucession from someone on a blog and you think to yourself "Jezz, get a life for god's sake!" and walk off shaking your head? Well I think I may have figured out why it happens. I've been begging everyone in my office for something to do in an effort to make myself productive so that I feel like I've earned my meager wage and guess what? There is nothing to do. I'm sitting in a barren wasteland, deviod of work related stimulus.

Most would be happy about this, but I find it rather annoying. There seems to be a painful cycle here. Every time I need time off to do something (for example: dental work, doctor's appointments, hostile take-over of an inconspicuous island nation, whatever), there seems to be an influx of work but as soon as I have no reason to be outside of the office, nothing. On the up side, I've just snagged my first real work of the day while typing this up. And look at that, it's only a half hour from lunch time! Man the gears are turning fast today, I wasn't expecting anything until at least 4:00pm.

-Salem

News Flash! The snozberries still taste like snozberries! Amazing!

No comments: