Thursday 14 December 2006

A New Low

Just a quick one, a lot more information is available on Penny Arcade so I wont bother re-hashing however I did find this hilarious so I must at least express a little, Sony has been caught out. They have created several mediums where they pretended that they did not represent Sony and were just some randoms expressing how cool the PSP is. Here is a link to the blog they created http://www.alliwantforxmasisapsp.com/blog/default.aspx

On the blog you will notice that they have now apologised knowing that they have been caught. I believe it was the good people at somthingawful that picked it.

ROFL

-Kahn

1 comment:

Salem said...

If gamers are being defrauded by anyone, especially a company the size of Sony, SA is usually one of the first to slam them for it.

That's just another reason I have my life-time membership. I love those guys... well, sort of.