Friday 15 December 2006

Happy Birthday Mum

Yes, today is Mother Kahn's birthday. I'm mainly writing this as a reminder to myself, you see while you may be thinking "hey if her birthday is today, and your writing this today, why the hell do you need a reminder?". Well the answer is very simple, while i've never had a problem remembering that mum's birthday is the 15th, i've always had problems remembering what day it is today. Especially when I get home after work.

So my hope in writing this is that when I get home, not only will I remember that mum's birthday is on the 15th but that today is the 15th and that I should call her to wish her the afore mentioned Happy Birthday.

This may seem a little over the top but I do remember one year where all three of us (myself and my brothers) all forgot to ring her for her birthday. This did not make for a happy Mother Kahn.

So Happy 58th mum, and remember in two years we expect a big 60th bash, or at least a happy go lucky shindig.

2 comments:

Salem said...

Happy birthday Mother Kahn!

See, I know my mum and Kahn's mum live in the same town down south (or close enough to it) and they run into each other a lot more than we'd like. This comment means I'm coverd though and now nobody will yell at me. Saved by technology! w00t!

Frejak said...

Happy Birthday!

I know I'm late, but then I'm always late for this stuff.