Friday 8 December 2006

When does the hurting stop?

How do they do this so consistantly? An entire day of inactivity will pass and then right at 4pm, they find a mountain of work for me to do! It's more than just a little frustrating let me tell you. Well today, it ain't gonna happen. I'm just not going to do it. I won't have any of it even remotely close to finished before I head home and what little I could accomplish, I won't be able to remember enough of to pick it up again effectively next Monday. As such, I declare myself done for the week.

I'm going to ignore all the rushing around and just get myself rolling towards my weekend groove. I plan on pl
aying many games and sleeping as much as I can. I know it's not exciting, but I couldn't care less. It's enjoyable and that's all that counts right now.

I often wonder how it is work expects me to get really reved up to get a job started at the last second at the end of the week. Perhaps they have some scarry workoholic issues that cause them to work through the weekend and thus don't recognise anyone else's lack of interest in a task handed to them at 4:30pm. In my mind, I'm already out the door, on the train, off the train, on the bus, off the bus, up the hill, in the house, playing my games, beatin' your scorez. If only I could make it home that fast physically as well as mentally. Perhaps when my mutant powers kick in I'll work on that.




I'm in your base, killin' your doodz.

No comments: