Tuesday 4 December 2007

First, 100 posts and now our 1st Birthday.

Take it away MC Chris!
~~~~~
Go Robot, it's your birthday!
Go Robot, it's your birthday!

You're one year older, one year wiser,
Rock n' Roll star, King, Tsar and a Kaiser.
A room full of friends, a mouth full of cake,
Every present is for you and it feels pretty great.
You're the man of the hour, the V.I.P.
You get the first slice of the p.i.e.
But first blow out the candles and make a wish.
Put a smile on 'cus it's your birthday bitch!

Go Robot, it's your birthday!
Go Robot, it's your birthday!
~~~~~

The best kind of deadly sin...

Ok, so enough with the birthday songs. It's been a great year here on MB and I have to say that I'm shocked (but pleasantly so) that we managed to keep going this long. Usually, our collective interest wanes and dies within a few weeks of starting on something like this. Turns out that if this blogger thing is indeed the deadly sin that has replaced Sloth, then we're eager to submit to an eternity in Hell.

Hmm... The scary cat-thing makes a compelling argument...

The upside is that I can now announce that the winner of our '100 Rambles' contest is (and this will come as a shock to you all I'm sure)... Kahn. I'd be bitter about him beating me, but since I'm ineligible to win anything as it's my contest, I guess I'll be content with making sure that my name is plastered all over the award so that he can never forget who the real king of this little hill is. Congratulations! We love you Kahn, you shall live to blog another day.

Hmm... The fuzzy baby penguin makes a compelling argument...

If you haven't yet noticed, I'm also using this post to throw up a lot of random pics that I've found and enjoyed. If you don't like it, I recommend you click here and go somewhere else on the interwebs as I plan on continuing to scatter unrelated items throughout the remainder of this post. This is what happens when I post while I'm sick, the fever germs get into my brain and things get rather mixed up. My attention span is short enough but when I'm sick... hehehe, I posted 3 animal pics in a row :)

Would we make fun of Catholics? Well duh! Does the Pope shit in the woods?

Sorry, where was I? Never mind, I think my germs are massing for another attack. I gonna lay down back 'cause our concussion have me sleepy. Happy birthday MB. I got us all a cake to celebrate... but I ate it. It was friggin' deliciolous.



-Salem
60% of the time, I work every time!

4 comments:

Kahn said...

I want to thank God. I want to thank the Lord God because It is really not up to me, it is up to him and I want to thank the devil too because you know that is why God is there. He is minding the fence to make sure that guy never comes back. You know if it weren't for the devil God would probably have gone insane and blown he's brains out from boredom. Everybody likes to feel usefull. Make a da world go around.

Salem said...

Salem's Acceptance Speech for the Best Series of Special Effects Passing as a Story Oscar:

Thank you! Oh! Thank you! I can hardly conjugate verbs! I feel so horny! And this statue - it's so shiny! Oh, thank you again! I just want everyone to secretly suspect that even in my wildest hallucinations, I never would have frantically prayed that this could ever validate my mediocrity. And to the other super-amazing nominees, I want each of you to know how totally vindicated your crushing defeat makes me feel right now!

You know when they first told me I was a God on Earth, I just had to take a Carnival Cruise and laugh about how great my thighs have been. I guess it all just makes me feel kinda numb

You know, there are so many obsequious little people to thank! First off though, I want to pay off the esteemed idiots of the Academy, who looked deep within their cold, black hearts before giving me this fantastic award! Also, I want to thank Zeus, for being such a powerful force in my loins. And to Dad, who taught me to take life by the fifth of bourbon. And finally, to all the personal assistants I fired - I couldn't have done it without you!

Thank you America, and good night!

Salem said...

Victor the Zombie Buttler's Acceptance Speech for the Lead Self-Possessed Scientologist Oscar:

Thank you! Oh! Thank you! I can hardly act! I feel so surgically enhanced! And this statue - it's so suspiciously phallic! Oh, thank you again! I just want everyone to bow down before me and accept that even in my wildest pool parties, I never would have fantasized that this could ever help me get laid so much. And to the other suck-ass nominees, I want each of you to know how totally mega-pumped your plastic surgery makes me feel right now!

You know when they first told me I was a God on Earth, I just had to take a Carnival Cruise and brag about how generous my love scenes have been. I guess it all just makes me feel kinda cheap

You know, there are so many star-fucking talentless success stories to thank! First off though, I want to bitch slap the glorified prostitutes of the Academy, who looked deep within their Magic 8-Balls before giving me this fantastic award! Also, I want to thank Charleton Heston, for being such a powerful force in my loins. And to the hooker with the heart of gold, who taught me to take life by the balls. And finally, to all the illegitimate children I sired - I couldn't have done it without you!

Thank you America, and good night!

Salem said...

Generate your own Oscar speech here:
http://humor.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http://www.chickenhead.com/stuff/oscar/index.asp