Wednesday 19 December 2007

Not that he'll see it here...

Well, this is getting sent all over the place and there's a good chance that you've already seen it, but I still like it. I'm primarily posting it up for Visure, but to be honest, he probably won't watch it here. He can't get to the interwebs from his workplace and since he doesn't bother checking much that's happening on-line at home, his membership here is mostly honorific (that means he's a member only in the spirit of including one of my closest friends in my activities). Anyhow, this one is for you Vis, I hope you like it if you ever see it here.



If it wasn't that they use VB, I'd swear that this was perpetrated by the people behind the "Australia" episode of the Simpsons...

-Salem
"Orchestral music?"
"Beer!"
"O-R..."
"B-E..."
~sigh~

4 comments:

Crumples said...

classic

Salem said...

It's very well done. I wonder why Beer commercials are always so much more entertaining than any other type? Maybe the people from the respective beer companies are too drunk to hassle the marketing guys and so the advertising department gets to have more fun with what they do.

Kahn said...

I wish I had speakers at work

Salem said...

Huh... turns out Vis *did* see this here. Who would have thunk it?