Friday 30 November 2007

Santa's Reign(deer) of Destruction

Has this ever happened to you?
(Santa's Slay - Don't even ask...)

Ok, so having Goldberg come at you dressed like a mighty Santa-beast that is vaguely reminiscent of a lumberjack with a taste for homicide isn't the most likely of events, but still. This is the time of year that scares me. I've tried to armour up with my Solstice festivities, but this year I must spend time with my parents. That instantly kills my solstice plans as they see it as... I can't believe I have to say this... ~sigh~ a heathen ceremony. Yep, my folks are filled up with all kinds of religiosity and it grieves me.
With all this terror in mind, I'm attempting to spread some... cheer? No, that's not quite right. Perhaps "Drinking and Revenge" would be better. I present to you... From Sealab 2021:

"The Feast of Alvis"


-Salem
Moon!? Moon, you freakish bitch!

No comments: