Friday 14 December 2007

Dammit! Just... Dammit!

Well, it finally happened. We got a comment from a completely non-affiliated person. This is not the reason for my cursing however, the reason is that they left a return link to their own blog and well... I can't read the damn thing!

So you are all aware, I don't know any language other than English.

This upsets me because I believe in the whole "One good turn deserves another" and in this case, my own lack of languages is preventing me from being able to understand anything. I'm not going to go around promoting other people's blogs unless I've read them first, so what the hell do I do here?

Well, I guess our new visitor will have to be content knowing that while I can't in good conscience say anything nice about their blog, I am still grateful for the compliments left for us here. Thank you, you were not overlooked, I just don't know... I'm going to guess at Spanish, but what the hell would I know. It's a miracle I can even get along in English these days. I hope that in the future, you will continue to enjoy our pointless postings while I go and find someone to translate for me.
~sigh~

-Salem
Just... DAMMIT!

1 comment:

Kahn said...

It is spanish (and I mean formal spanish, not latin american spanish). I read through a couple of the articles (Babel Fish translates near perfectly) and it seems to me to be a very serious blog. Observational, no particular bias. All and all, a throw together of thoughts about whats going on in the world.

Nice one Luis, and thanks again for your interest in MB