Monday 20 August 2007

Zombie Plan v1.1

Has this ever happened to you?

Well it still hasn't happened to me yet either. It's ok though, Zombie Plan v1.0 is still waiting in the wings. This is just a quick addendum so I can't be accused of forgetting anyone. Turns out that some of the people that have heard about our zombie plan are thinking that we may be on to something. That's fair because I can assure you that we are on to something. As such, we may have a more crowded house than I first thought. Our newest member, Sierra Julliette has decided that we're so well prepared that she'll be making her way over on her dirt-bike. I'm ok with this to be truthful. Anyone with even minor Moto-X abilities has a marketable skill when it comes to a zombie apocalypse. Let's hope she can make it to HQ without getting zombified. Good luck and welcome aboard.

We also may need to add one of my co-workers (I understands that she wishes to be known here as Crumples), this is mostly because I just don't trust the flimsy walls of her house to withstand even a glancing blow from a zombie baby, let alone a full sized one. The hard part here will be getting her through the door as our own zombie butler (a lovely chap that goes only by the name of Victor), creeps her out a bit and I can only see that getting worse during an assault from the walking dead. Still, she's tough, so I'm sure that when it comes time to decide which is worse, Victor or having her brains eaten, that she'll be able to overcome any misgivings about our butler.

With the extra newcomers, I'm sure we'll have to develop a few extra rules and maybe step up our supply raiding plans, but these are minor things. One of us will go into a bit of detail when we have a clearer idea of how the adjustments need to be handled. We're a capable kind of group so I think we're up to the challenge. My only worry now stems from a decreasing space-per-person outlook. I'm going to have to go with Frejak and Kahn though on this one as they are already formulating plans to bridge the gap between our own lovely home and the house nextdoor. Be sure to stay on the lookout for Zombie Plan v1.2 in the near future.

-Salem
Come to Zombaid! Help us raise funds to complete our Zombie Fort.

No comments: