Thursday 9 August 2007

New Blood

So, Kahn told me that we have a new reader. This is just a quick welcome and "Hallelujah, we're getting through!". Ok, so it's not a big audience, but that's fine. If we manage to help even one person prepare for the zombie apocalypse, then that's one less zombie that we have to kill. I should mention that we here at MB actually endorse zombie killing and zombie apocalypses wherever we can. Let's face it people, we're violent by nature and zombie killing is really the only kind of people killing that can be unequivocally deemed legal.

This is getting off topic though. Welcome once again to our new reader. Hope you enjoy your stay here and please note that if you feel like your brain has been punched with a bright red swingline stapler wielded by an angry Muppet dressed in drag and whistling 'Crazy on you', then I have achieved the desired effect.

-Salem
I wish I had a picture of that Muppet, I really do.

4 comments:

Kahn said...

you could just photoshop miss piggy and a swingling stapler, she's in drag

Salem said...

Ouch... scathing comments about Kermit's woman there. You think that there'll be any sort of backlash from a comment like that? Should I be on the lookout for a small green amphibious assassin?

Sierra Julliette said...

Well thank-ya very much for the welcome Sir. I am thankful that at least a couple of people have given thought to a plan for the inevitable Zombie Apocalypse. I am proud to offer my dirt bike for service in the event that this should happen in the near future and look forward to meeting up with you when the dismal time comes.

On a serious note, thanks for the invite.. I am amused by these ramblings of the morally bankrupt.

Salem said...

I never really aim for anything past curiosity, anger management (and by that I mean yelling and screaming about something that pisses me off) and of course amusement. The zombie apocalypse is a notable exception and is really a civic duty that even I wouldn't dream of ignoring.

Welcome aboard. We hope to see you soon for tea.