Wednesday 29 August 2007

World Zombie News

I'm starting to feel like it's my duty to keep everyone informed about the latest developments in world zombie events. Today, we have a new movie coming out. You can read some interesting info about surrounding events here. Now this movie, The Zombie Diaries, is being promoted as a work of fiction, but I've heard on the grape-vine that this may be more accurately called a documentary. I'll be heading along to see if these guys have anything that I can incorporate into my own zombie plan.

-Salem
Stay tuned for the Late Zombie News at 10:00pm. I'm Ron Burgundy?

2 comments:

Kahn said...

The Blair Witch comparason has me concerned. I hope they mean like that but good.

And I thought you were Dan Rathers?

Salem said...

Nah, they took me off the hot plate and killed my hiss. Can't be Dan Rathers withough the hiss now can I?