Wednesday 14 November 2007

Zombie Research 101

Has this ever happened to you?

Well, this was interesting. Turns out that our very own Crumples has found 5 scientific reasons a zombie apocalypse could actually happen. On the whole, I like it. Sure the people doing it aren't taking it as seriously as they could (or should), but they were kind enough to link out to a number of other articles that illustrate the points that they were making.

At this stage, I think that option 2 (Neurotoxin) is looking like a pretty viable one, but not as violent as I would have expected. Option 3 (Rage Virus) is probably the one that seems the most credible to me but it would make the zombies tough customers indeed. Nobody wants fast zombies, as the article says, they're the worst of all the zombie types.

At the end of the day, I only hope that this will inspire Kahn in just the right way for him to finally get out there and get the zombie apocalypse ball rolling.

-Salem
Better hurry up man, I turn 30 in a few more years and I want to be at my peak for this!

No comments: