Friday 2 November 2007

Beaten to the Monkey Punch!

Hey there fellow readers! I was trying hard not to post anything new until you had all finished voting on the last post (shame on those who haven't done that yet!) but when I saw this, I thought I should mention it.

I frequent Pointless Banter. It's another blog similar to ours. We link out to it and I've posted up something to point to one of the articles there before. This time though, I'm pleased to say that our very own Kahn has managed to beat Kevin off the mark. This could be because Kevin loves our blog so much that he has decided to poach one of our articles, but I think it's more likely that he has only just gotten around to covering this topic. What topic is that? Why, crazy killer monkeys in Delhi of course!

I think Kahn did it better, but then I am totally biased towards our blog. What do you think?

No comments: