Friday 1 June 2007

Ron's House!

So now you know whose house it is. Anyhow, just finished playing pool here at the office and I really don't want to get back to work. Thankfully, I haven't got any deadlines at the moment, so I'm likely to just be lazy for the afternoon... yeah, like that's a big change in my work habits.

Enough of that though, lets talk house. We have the lease signing tomorrow at 11am, we get keys on the 5th and we're doing the inspection report (or 'Inspectino Report' if you want to get all Latin-American about it) on Friday the 8th. One week till we move... I should really start packing!

-Salem
It's like we only die because we accept it as an inevetability.... whaaah!

2 comments:

Kahn said...

correction, Friday is the 8th.

Salem said...

Mistake noted and corrected. Many thanks.