Friday 23 March 2007

Versatility Plus

To add to my last post, think on this. Recently, somebody converted an Xbox 360 into a handy lap-top style configuration. It's pretty nifty and is one of the more well known console customisation projects. Take a look, it's really quite interesting.

Pretty cool huh? I'd be stoaked to own one of these myself.

Moving on, what have the PS3 people got I wonder? Perhaps the first 3rd gen system that can fly you to safety in event of a volcanic erruption? No, they have something even better! They have... The Grill! Yeah, people were willing to pay a thousand bucks just to rip one asunder and implant a George Forman Grill into it. Nothing says 'Loyalty to my chosen system' more than trashing one and making a grill.

And for those that can't get enough, there's a website devoted to this. I love the world in which I live.

-Salem
I really should see if there are any cool Wii mods out there...

No comments: