Friday 30 March 2007

Paradox

If a guy posts in a blog and there's nobody around to read it, does it make a difference?

Well it does, but not to anyone except the guy that posted it up.

That aside, I thought that I'd come up with something to post just to make it look like this blog is still vibrant and useful. I'm not really all that concerned about the lack of people that see it as I started it for my own personal ammusement anyhow. On the up side, the less people that post here, the more of my own intelect seeps into this space. With any luck, in a few years when the net gains self-awareness, this little piece will add to the areas that Tycho has spawned and will push it one step closer to wanting to destroy society but not necessarily humanity.

That would be kinda cool. I could live through a wonderful mechanical uprising where the machines track down and destroy all the useless people on the planet. Of course, I would have to think of a way in which to make myself useful and that may not be so easy. Still, it's better than many of the alternatives.

Finally, here's a PSA from all of us here at Morally Bankrupt.

-Salem
Someday, I'll pay for my crimes against society. Until then, society can go die.

4 comments:

Kahn said...

Just so's you know, i do still regularly check and laugh at the posts, I just don't usually have time to post my own

Salem said...

Well I'll be damned...

ashenphoenix said...

Yeah, who knew? ;)

But seriously, I do actually check it on a regular basis, and can follow conversations that go on here :)

Salem said...

I know you can, it was more a question of if anybody does.