Friday 23 March 2007

Death to the Sony and the media!

I have not the words to describe how much I hate the media, specifically our so called "News". Practically everywhere you go on the net, you find horrible reports about the PS3 and to be honest, you wont get anything better here. That they think $1000.00 is a fair price for a game system is a travesty. My point is though that our "reputable news broardcasts" are making the PS3 out to be the biggest and best thing in the world ever. THE PS2 IS STILL OUTSELLING IT AS ARE THE XBOX 360 AND THE Wii!!!

Sorry about that, but I hate the way the media think that they can tell you what you should like based on who pays them the most to say it. Screw that. The sales are bad, the attitude that Sony have is bad, the planning is even worse than when Microsoft released the original Xbox and on the whole, I'm sick of them and yet the news here is portraying the PS3 as if the only reason electricity was harnesed was to power it.

I want Sony to die and I want them to die now. As a life-long gamer, I am offended by both the behaviour of Sony and the worms that do their bidding. Grow a spine and tell Sony to go fuck themselves.

-Salem
I just can't accept Sony being on my planet anymore.

No comments: