Tuesday 23 January 2007

Only one smoke left and a full jar of Arnica

Well stupid me decided to assist my brother in unpacking. I didn't do it for the proferred 90 gold for each of us in wow but out of love. Strange this may seem I know but I...........actually no I don't know why myself either.
However love.....indeed love which right now I would like nothing more to throw out the window. As would you beieve it when I was doing it yesterday I felt a little click in my back and thought "Ooo, that can't be good" and promptly forgot about it.
Until last night not having slept and now with popping as many pain killers as leagaly allowed without it being a suicide attempt and having lots and lots of arnica. As bugger it I've stuffed my back up. grrrrrrr
What I find to be the most histeric part of it all is that I can't stop from smiling this morning and yes I'm about to go for the trek to get smokes or I truely believe that I will kill the first person I see, which unfortunately could be my sister. And I'm rather fond of her.
So today plans out to be an extremely amusing day for all I feel.
With Kahn slowly taking over the boardroom of his work and Salem updateing away - coffee? - I'm thinking to start a very slow trek into the shops and air-con, a coffee and some smokes and maybe some more painkillers before I pass out.

I hope everyone has a day that gives them something that they can have a little manic smile even if only for a moment.

No comments: