Tuesday 30 January 2007

Huzzah for coffee

Well, finally got around to that coffee today. Took a while, but as always, we got there. I thought I'd make mention that I have indeed started writing my book. Not really all that far yet, but it's a start and that's something. Tomorrow is looking to be a promising day as Frejak and Vis will most likely be sharing it with me. I always enjoy that. Since there are really only about 6 people in the world that I can tollerate having any sort of personal contact with, it's a bonus that I'll have both around.

So, with that said, does anyone have a spare part time job that they want to give me? I'm going a little stir crazy at the moment. The short interludes I have with friends around on the weekend and the odd foray during the week into the wider world for coffee are all I really need to keep my sanity usually, but it turns out that when bills are hard to pay, I tend to veer off a little into the strange world of the criminally insane.

Bah, I've applied for a nice part timer with a credit union and if they have any sense, they'll haul my ass in for some form of interview. Here's hoping huh?

Oh, I almost have that first chapter finished, although it's technically the prologue. Updates as they happen, news at 11 and all that.




Only I may decide who pants are not mandatory for, you got that?

No comments: