Monday 21 June 2010

My hair smells like petrol

So far spending this week with my dad has been great. I thought I'd throw out what my days been like, since I really feel like talking to someone.

Today I've pruned/trimed/cut about 45 wheelbarrows worth of plants from the gardens here, added a heap of crap to the burning pile - which has been burning since yesterday, and hopefully will continue to burn all week - moved about 3 tonne worth of large bush rocks with said wheelbarrow and am now hoping to sit and watch some tv and pretend that I'm at home for a little bit.

I have been playing with petrol though which has been great fun. I love the WHOOSH as you throw it on a fire, and the way it russles bamboo with its rather nice fireball. I do still smell of petrol though, which could be good or could be bad.

I'm very very sore and bruised. Even though I'm loving it here with my dad, I kinda want to go home and have a hug.

I still haven't managed to cut firewood since I've been here so no fire in fireplace, rather chilly inside.

Tomorrow plan is mowing, painting, cutting a few more trees down and replacing a large post that helps hold up the verandah.

My muscles don't like me at the moment.

4 comments:

Salem said...

Even if your muscles hate you, I still like you :)

Looking forward to you getting back. A lot. Are you here yet? Are you here yet? Are you here yet?

Frejak said...

I'm almost back :) three more days and I'm there!!

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.