Tuesday 24 July 2007

Ill Niño - What Comes Around

Well, since Frejak is looking for new music and I happen to have listened to some that she hasn't, I figured that I'd share one now too. This is the original version and I have a hard time choosing between this and the 'day of the dead' (or DOTD) mix featured on the Res Evil album. Either way, sneak a peek.



I just know that Frejak got a kick out of that. There's nothing that can send a chill up your spine like harmonic metal and this with a latino twist, awsome! Go on, just try and deny it... in your hearts, you know it to be true.

-Salem
Metal Lord signing off.

6 comments:

Frejak said...

ooooooooo I like that!!!!! Yes I definately liked that.
I'm am so ready to start the day now with that in mind, Dept Main Roads is going down!!!!

Salem said...

"Oh hells yeah!" as they say in the Chezch republic... or Jersey, I forget which. Either way, go get 'em Tiger!

Frejak said...

found something else today that is worth a good laugh.
Found it while looking for some clips
http://www.ifilm.com/video/2697836
its sort of guitar hero 2 meets a shinet red bikini. got a few smiles out of me.



and yeah, dept maim roads did exactly what they needed to. perhaps I should have turned down Alexis on fire wilst I was there..........but then again I don't think so at all.

Salem said...

Uhh Frejak, I don't know how to say this but... that's the actual clip by Avenged Sevenfold, not a buch of people messing around. I know you weren't sure, but I can assure you that it's them. Hadn't seen the clip before, but that's the band alright and man did they look like they had fun doing it.

Another reason why Metal is more fun than what I've decided to dub "Dispo-Pop" (that's 'Disposable Pop' just so you know). I'll have to hunt around for the next clip to post up huh?

Frejak said...

gee don't I feel embarassed and really really old all of a sudden. *grin* I don't know what else to say *grin*
anyway I'm glad you liked it, they did look like they were having a lot of fun.
I look forward to the next clip

Salem said...

Well they're actually our age and started the band back in '99, so you don't have to feel that old... It's not like we're in the same bracket as Keith Richards ;)