Monday 28 May 2007

What the hell is this?

So it's been a while, I know. Today is special though. My boss is going to attempt a new record: Most number of days in a week where he waits until 4:00pm to give me any work.

This is fun because I leave the office at 4:30pm. I've got $5.00 that says I have it finished before he gets in tomorrow at around 8:30am - 9:00am. Then I'll have to go back to fixing my spillway.

Also, here's a message for the former structural drafter at my work: Fuck you TT! I hope your head gets crushed in a bizzar felching competition mishap you fucking retard. Learn to draw or stay the fuck away from ACAD! I ever see you around here again and (doing my best Jack Nicholson impression) "I'll rip off your head and piss in your dead skull! You fucked with the wrong drafter!"

-Salem
Only pussies die from embolisms! Suck it up you girly-men!

No comments: