Monday 4 January 2010

Rant!!!

Two years ago on my first day back at work I posted with the same above title.

My rant was simply that I was incredibly bored.

Two years have passed and it seems somethings remain constant. Again it is my first day back at work, while it is a different job the result is still the same. I am bored.

At least there is the silver lining that this year is going to be different. In ten days I will finally find out just how different exactly today will be.

this pleases me.

kahn out.

3 comments:

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

You talk like my sister's son (8 years old). Every second minute he says, I am bore.

Amy said...

I appreciate your PO very much the picture with the article. Continues to refuel!!

Dreamer said...

Hey came across this post "Rant" .. it is something I do when boredom hits hard or when I just wanna "rant"... Liked the post..