Tuesday 1 April 2008

Morally Bankrupt: The Wobsite

Well, I've started whoring up Google's 'Google Pages' thingy and thus Morally Bankrupt: The Wobsite is now operational. There's nothing there yet, but it shows I'm willing to commit a good 2 minutes to this wonderful new project.

Currently, MB:TW can be found at:
http://lord.salem.googlepages.com/home
That wob address may or may not change at any given moment as is dictated by my whims and Google's willingness to allow such an option. I wasn't kidding about the 2 minutes, so I don't have a clue what I can actually do with Google Pages yet.

Lastly, I will likely never come back and alter the site links in this post, so if they don't work anymore it's your responsability to check Morally Bankrupt: The Blarg (that's what you're reading from right now as opposed to the The Wobsite which you're trying to find) and find the correct location.

-Salem
I'm all about the interwob and it's tube/truck technologies.

No comments: