Wednesday 11 April 2007

What the hell?


So why is it that while I loathe pop music so very much, I still get stuck on Avril Lavinge? Bah! It's some kind of crazy mind control or subliminal messaging in her film clips. It has to be. Seriously, I don't know why but if it wasn't for the fact that she's A) famous and B) married, I'm sure that my tenuous reality matrix would shatter and I'd find myself chasing after her like some love-sick puppy. Ok, maybe I'm not a love-sick puppy kind of guy anymore and I'd be more of a narcisistic bastard like Rayne Sommers from LICD, but you get what I'm talking about.

Either way, she has some freaky mind affecting powers that stem from her film clips. Take a look and see for yourself. Compelling isn't it? If only I could discover the exact source of her power and harness it for my own purposes! The world would be mine in but a fraction of the time when compared to so many of my other schemes for world domination. Perhaps it's for the best that she got married after all...

-Salem
Don't even try mentioning that I wouldn't know about her if she wasn't famous or I'll kill you.

5 comments:

Frejak said...

her clips do have a very weird pull to them, I will whole heartedly agreee on that one

Kahn said...

you know, you wouldn't even know about her if she wasn't famous... wait thats a kind of retarded statement. How many people that aren't famous from TV, Movies, Radio, Books, Music, that live in a country you've never been to and aren't related to do you know?

Kahn said...

That being said, you're right. She's almost hypnotic, cute, angsty, and seems to have fun doing what she is doing.

Whats not to like about that

ashenphoenix said...

I dunno, that plastic smile just creeps me out.

I get nothing but "manufactured" from her - I feel like what she's doing isn't art, it's science, and has lost it's inspiration in the process.

Salem said...

I think you're mistaking the way she seems in a film clip for the way she actually is.