Wednesday 19 September 2007

I Be Postin' Like A Pirate! Yarr!

So it be International Talk Like a Pirate Day. This be a good thing. Me whole office has been Pirate-a-fied, from the buxom young lass at reception to the bilge-rats down below deck. I have me flint-locks and cutlass with me and the Jolly Roger is flyin' high above me desk, yarr!

I hope all you lubbers out there got to enjoy the day as much as me and me crew here have been. It's good to be the Pirate King!

The lass in reception can count herself lucky too. I were goin' to post her picture up here, but knowin' she's not up for those kinds of shenanigans, I be decidin' against that course of action. Yarr, 'tis a shame, she's a comely lass...

-Cap'n Salem
Later, I'll be seein' if I can get me hands on that reception lass' booty! Yarr!

2 comments:

Kahn said...

I be missin'out on the whole Pirate talk me harties, so I'll have to get it al' out 'ere.

Yarrr

Crumples said...

You made a good decision Salem...if you ever hope to get your hands on that reception wench again, you will leave her likeness off the interwebs.