Saturday 8 September 2007

Dear god, why?

Well, it's close enough to 2am and I can't sleep. Brilliant. I have to get up at 6:30am to get ready for work (yes, I'm working through my second Saturday in a row) and I don't like my chances. Since I have time, a laptop and nothing better to do, I thought I'd throw something up.

On November 3rd myself, JZ, Frejak and possibly Kahn (if he's interested) will be going to The Black Crusade. Arch Enemy are opening (good for them), Machine Head are headlining (w00t! Probably the last time we'll get the chance to see them here in Australia) and the best part... Tivium are filling the middle slot on the bill. This is good news for me since Demoniak got me interested in Trivum a little while ago and I've since become quite a fan. In case you were wondering why, this little clip of Matt and Cory playing the solo from 'In The Fire' should answer any questions you may have.



How freakin' sweet are Matt's 'tasty licks'? It's like his fingers are made of some kind of lightning and they're greased with maple syrup! That's how sweet it is! Anyhow, I'm looking forward to it. Should be a lot of fun.

-Salem
If only I had some kind of musical talent... or in fact any kind of talent.

No comments: